What Information Do We Collect?
We receive, collect and store any information you voluntarily submit on our website or provide us in any other way, such as your name, contact details and demographic information. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your devises to the Internet; login; e-mail address; devises and connection information and browsing history. We use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page by recording and using cookies. Please also read our cookies policy regarding how we use and manage cookies.
We also collect information of your activities on our website including comments, feedback, recommendations, and personal profile.
If products and services are offered at our website for purchase, as part of the transaction process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address, email address, payment details (including credit card information).
Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated herein only.
Why Is the Information Being Collected?
We collect such non-personal and personal information for the following purposes:
• to provide and operate the Website and our business;
• to provide our subscribers with any administrative communication such as security alerts, updates on policies, etc;
• to be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
• to create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
• to comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Upon receiving your express consent, we may also use and/or disclose your personal data for direct marketing purposes which include:
• performing matching between your personal data with our other marketing information such as our promotional offers;
• sending you details of products, services and offers;
• administering and inviting you to participate in our branding and marketing initiatives; and
• developing marketing programmes and special offers.
We may contact you through your telephone numbers, text messages, e-mails or correspondence addresses as provided for the above purposes.
Which Third-Parties Do We Share Information With?
We may share non-personal information of you to our affiliates and business partner.
We may also share your personal information to our business partners involved in providing services to you whom shall also be under an obligation of confidentiality to safeguard your personal information up to the standard as required by law. Our business partners include but not limited to tax and financial advisor, business consultant, solicitor, bank, property agency and architect and construction contractor.
When you purchase our Services via our Site, we may also share your payment information such as your credit card number, name and billing address, etc with our payment gateway service provider.
How Will We Communicate with You?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your activities at our Website, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our Website, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce agreement between us (if any) and applicable laws. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
Accessing and Amending Personal Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, we invite you to contact us at [[email protected]].